We are committed to protecting your privacy.
2. Database administrator and contact info
2.1 Database name and administrator
Laivastokatu 4 B 40
00160 Helsinki, Finland
2.2 Contact information
3. The information we collect
We collect information when you use our website. Your consent gives us the lawful basis for processing collected data. Here is a list of what you can expect us to collect:
- Name, contact information and other information you provide us in a job application
- Information about your computer and your visits to this website, browser type, length of visit and pages viewed.
4. How we use the information
We use the information we collect in the following ways.
4.1 How we use personal information
We may use customer profiling to:
- improve the quality of our service
- improve the targeting of our marketing
We may use personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience
- contact you and send information which we think may be of interest to you by email or other means
4.2 We never sell personal information
We will never sell your personal information to any third party.
4.3 External websites
4.4 Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information that you accept to provide for two years and then we securely delete the information. You can also request that we delete your information from the servers at any given time. That’s not all – read more about your rights below in 5. How to access and control your personal information
4.5 Corporate Events
If we are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by Yam Creative on the website until that point.
5. How to access and control your personal information
If and when you accept to provide us with your personal information, it does not mean that we own you. With respect to the information provided, you have the right to:
- review the user information that we have collected about you
- request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in personal information that we have collected
- request that your user information not be used to contact you
- request that your user information be deleted from our records
To use your rights, please contact us directly (see: 2.2 Contact information). We will promptly change, correct or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.